The city of St. George has a great historic importance. With breathtaking scenery and incredible farms in the lap of temperate climate, this city has a lot to unfold. It is considered as the most dynamic destination in Utah because of its attractions. The St. George city has number of museums and art galleries. Some of them are:
- St. George Art Museum: the various sculptures of ancient times are displayed in this museum which acts as an indicator of its historic importance and values.
- The Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum: This museum has framed the carcasses of endangered species in a very preserved environment. Some of the skins are polished frequently to keep their shine intact. This wildlife museum has many species of animals and wild birds that used to be the beauty of forests. Along with this, there are artificial elephants and tigers to welcome the tourists.
- St. George Dinosaur Discovery site: St. George is on of the names that discovered the ancients of extinct dinosaurs. The fossils found make it evident that dinosaurs once existed on this planet. The site where the existence of dinosaurs was discovered is one of the main attractions for tourists.
- Southwest Symphony Orchestra and Heritage Choir: The city also has its renowned Orchestra which has its image spread all over the world. The city sponsors a grand Art and music festival every year where orchestras and bands from various parts of the country perform. It also has its own opera house which houses performances of many great performers.
- Nitro Circus and US Navy air show: The circus is by world-class experts who have gathered praise all over the world. The tourists come up especially to be a part of this circus and have pleasure out of various activities displayed. There is also a bi-annual air show hosted by St. George and presented by US Navy.
On the adventurous and sporty side, the city has many activities namely marathon and hiking. The marathon in the city of St. George is the 13th largest marathon in the whole country. There are various sports championships and games which serve as a major attraction for sports lover tourists who come to watch tournaments. There are triathlons as well. The unique concept in St. George is hiking with dogs. The dogs are a symbol of friend indeed and therefore tourists love hiking with dogs.
The beauty of Utah is its soil which is red in color. This soil meets mountains which give a stunning display at the time of sunset.
The St. George city is a well-organized place which boasts of its infrastructure and other utilities. The transport system of this place is very appreciable. It is one of the reasons of its increased tourism. Travelers and tourists do not face any difficulty in mobilization. They can move with full ease to any place. There are number of restaurants and hotels to provide the best service. Thus visiting this heaven on earth is like a dream come true.
It is a popular area to stay while you come on an ATV Tour at Zion’s ATV Tour.