Southern Utah is very rich place for tourists, and there are numerous places that are favorites of people from all over the globe come to visit this majestic place. From the adventure lover to honeymoon couples people come here to fulfill their desires. If you are looking to visit southern Utah full on then Zion Country Off-Road Tours is the place to get knowledgeable recommendations for tours of the area. You can enjoy your vacation thoroughly as we will provide you all the necessary things to help make your vacation great.
Here are some other places that are worth visiting and exploring while you are in Southern Utah –
1. Capitol Reef National Park – If you are adventure lover then this park is the right place for you because it has very beautiful and colorful mountains ranging up to 10,000 feet and believe it or not they are 270 million years old. It covers 100 miles of reefs. People who like hiking like it because it has a twisting dry canyon (Capitol Gorge), and a series of water cisterns that was used by Butch Cassidy and his partners as hideout. It also has 1400-year-old Indian Petroglyphs on the road cliff and the Fremont River. You can also enjoy horse riding, walking and admiring its natural beauty.
2. Brigham Young Winter Home Historical site – It is one of the oldest places where you can see the old ways of making wine and crop growing with fun. It is very close to Highway and is a unique part of American History.
3. Poison Spider Bicycles – If you love to ride bicycles then this is the right place for you as you can enjoy a ride with rental option. Best thing about this place is that you don’t have to pay a lot of money to rent sports equipment.
4. Pine Valley Chapel – Pine Valley is a beautiful place that have many mountains and natural beauty spots that you never had seen before. If you like to hike then, this is the perfect place for you because you can climb on volcanoes as that is must do activity. This place is very peaceful and if you want to calm your mind and want to be away from crowded places then this is the right place.
5. Bryce Canyon National Park – This place is for you as you can enjoy rock climbing, long walk, and other challenges. You can easily access this place as that is open for public throughout the year. This area place holds significant historical values in Utah history and as usual has very beautiful sites.
6. Peek-a-boo Gulch – If you are seeking slot canyon with narrow spaces in the desert then this is the most prominent option that you can choose to fulfill your desire. This place is known for its hiking trails that include sandstone bedrock with narrow slit and walls on both sides. You can use your hiking skills on tunnels, potholes, fins of rock, drops and rock arches. This place will test your hiking skills, physical endurance, and mental strength completely.